Professional Selling Techniques
that will enable you to achieve and exceed sales targets
On 16th October’14 at Hotel Chancery, Lavelle Road, Bangalore
On 28th October’14 at Hotel Ramada Plaza Palm Grove, Juhu Beach, Mumbai
On 30th February’14 at Hotel Jaypee Vasant Continental, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
(Timings 9.30 am to 5.00 pm)
In a competitive market, it is very essential that the sales function is highly professionally managed and sales people are well trained. This course will equip the participants with the vital cutting edge skills. They will learn and understand effective “prospecting”, “customer- centered selling” and “closing techniques”.
This training will help them to achieve & exceed sales goals, manage customer relationships and Become A Sales Super Star.
Your Name, Company Name and Contact details.
Indian Academy of Management
331, Kaliandas Udyog Bhavan, Birla Century Lane ,
Worli, Mumbai - 400 025.
Rs. 8,500/- plus service tax @12% plus educational cess @36% = Rs 9,551/- per participant . The seminar is non-residential. Fee covers course material, lunch, tea/ coffee.
1. Fine Art of Selling: Personal Qualities & Professional Skills
2. Sales and Marketing Techniques/ Tactics in a Competitive/ High Pressure markets
3. Understanding the customer: Making Your Customer Win/ more competitive
4. Are you an Information provider or product expert?
5. Planning a sales day
7. Territory management
8. An effective sales call: Opening, Overcoming Objections, Closing effectively
9. Negotiations Skills, Use of Body Language/ Non-verbal Communication
10. Professional Grooming & Corporate Etiquettes
Mr Hansel D’Souza, Sr Faculty, IAM, International Trainer
- Marketing & Sales Consultant , with decades of experience,. He conducts seminars, training programs, workshops and conferences all over the globe. Every year, hundreds of professionals attend his workshops internationally and thousands do so in India. Mr Hansel D’Souza has trained over 20,000 MBAs. He holds a gold medal in Mass Communications and also a First Class Masters Degree in Management from the Jamnalal Bajaj Institute, Mumbai.