It is the art and science of facilitating positive change and is a 'one-on-one' collaboration between a Coach and an Executive or a small group of Executives, for better Leadership skills, positive attitudinal and behavioral changes and to overcome self-imposed limiting belief systems. Coaches essentially lead Executives on a path of self-discovery, which in turn, helps them resolve professional and even personal crises. It also enables one to access new insights and realize maximum potential with holistic self-improvement. Coaches act as objective sounding boards and facilitates Executives to find answers to all challenges successfully.
Executive Coaching is designed to help Executives create and execute breakthrough ideas, develop strategic pathways and set milestones. An Executive Coach can help you move faster and further than you can imagine.
Scope of Executive Coaching
The entire process of Executive Coaching will be 100% customized according to the client's requirement. 'Executive Coaching' may cover but will not be limited to the following:
• All aspects of Leadership Development - Strategies to develop Leaders at all levels of your organization
• All facets of soft skills and Behavioral coaching including achieving and execution of personal and business goals, performance management
and facilitating desired results
• Organizational Change, Culture, Commitment , Mission, Vision and Values
• Develop the ability to maintain effective interpersonal relationships
• Team Building, managing High Performance Teams and effective Delegation
• Effective and Persuasive Communication, impactful Presentation Skills and cognitive complexity
• Impacting others - recognizing each person's individual skills while building consensus and to seek understanding and rapport
• Leveraging emotional intelligence
• 'Organizational/Personal Effectiveness' and 'Peak Performance' strategies including the best ways to stay inspired and positive, Self Awareness,
Decision making, Creative Problem Solving, Laser focus on priorities, Handling Stress, Pressure and Conflicts, Increase Flexibility and Energy
levels, Overcome Distractions and Procrastination , Planning and Organizing, Work life issues/challenges, Transition issues, Develop Key
Strengths, etc. to reach true potential.
Process of Executive Coaching
Post understanding, scrutinizing and analyzing your core business issues, the Executive's motivation and their challenges, we will synergize with you to create the action learning environment, contact sessions, solutions and change that you desire to achieve etc. Our contact sessions (Minimum 12 sessions of 1 to 1.5 hours each, are recommended), will be designed as per your comfort level and the learning and facilitation process will take pace with us to help you find the answers within you. The Executive coach will help you clarify your thinking to achieve exactly what you wish to achieve. It does not go into your past but is very solution focused. The structured approach of coaching will support you and stretch you. The whole process is confidential.
Benefits of Executive Coaching
According to a Manchester Consulting Group study of Fortune 100 Executives, Coaching resulted in a Return on Investment (ROI) of almost six times the program cost, as well as a 77% improvement in relationships, 67% improvement in teamwork, 61% improvement in job satisfaction and 48% improvement in quality. A recent study of 'Executive Coaching' in a Fortune 500 organization, by Metrix Global reported 529% Return on Investment (ROI). In addition, the sure takeaways of 'Executive Coaching' for Companies, are as follows:
• Enhances motivation levels, improves engagement and productivity
• Critical to developing disciplined pool of Leaders, who take ownership, responsibilities and become Change Managers
• Facilitates retention of Leadership talent and star performers
• Enhances team work
We have experienced International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited Executive Coaches, on our panel, who will take your Executives to the next level. Contact us for more details.