1. Writing that gets results: What motivates people to read ?
2. Essentials of Written Communication: How to write effective e-mails, Memos, Letters, Business Reports and Refusal Letters.
3. Preparing yourself for the writing process: Organizing your thoughts- using mind mapping as a tool
4. Importance of Subject Lines and strong lead sentences
5. Creating attention- writing strategies that spell success
6. Presentation Styles: How to be Positive & Convey Sincerity,
7. Layout and type: Use a reader-friendly layout to emphasise main ideas.
8. Using visuals and graphics to organise and support your ideas
9. Best Practices in e-mail etiquette
10. Summary: Techniques for writing effectively.
Course Content :
An international trainer with decades of experience. He conducts seminars, training programs and workshops in different countries of the world. He has addressed over 1000 seminars and conferences all over the globe. Every year, over 700 professionals attend his international workshops and more than 1000 do so in India. Mr Hansel DSouza has trained over 20,000 MBAs. He holds He is a gold medalist in Mass Communications and holds a First Class Masters Degree from the Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai.
Faculty : Mr Hansel DSouza, Sr Faculty, IAM
Rs. 7,900/- plus service tax @10% plus educational cess @3% = Rs 8,787/- per participant for each seminar. The seminars are non-residential. Fee covers course material, lunch, tea/ coffee and is payable in advance by cheque drawn in favour of Indian Academy of Management'.